Friday, October 19, 2012

Free "Pumpkin Poop" Printable!

Photobucket

I loved the "Pumpkin Poop" concept that's been floating around the pinterest world this season, but wanted to create my own label...and so I did! And now I'm excited to share it with you! You can upload the printable by clicking directly on the picture {this will take you to photobucket} and then uploading it from there. It is in JPEG format.  THEN, you'll just need to pull the JPEG file into a Word doc. and print.

 I'm wanting to learn how to put pdf files on here...but alas, I don't know how just yet! So, if you'd like this in a pdf format, simply send an email to ldugovic@yahoo.com and put "PRINTABLE" in the subject line, and I will attach it and send it your way!

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Laura

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

What is pumpkin poop?

Housewife on Fire said...

Ha ha! Good question. It's the puffy cheeto cheese balls! You package them in cellophane bags and add the label. Really simple and cute. I will post pictures soon.